Why You Should Post Video Content In Facebook
- Adding video builds rapport with your consumer base, allowing them to put a face with a name, “humanizing” your company
- Video allows you to convey complex information better to your audience and eliminates the possibility of it getting lost in a lengthy, multiple paragraph text-only post
- There are ONE BILLION Facebook video views per day
- 50% of Facebook users in the US watch at least one video per day
- Video increases time users spend on your page by two minutes
How can you attract attention to the services you offer without “turning off” people who Like your page? One answer lies in the changes recently made by Facebook, once again driven by consumer feedback. Users have responded well to native videos posted on Facebook… clips uploaded directly to the social network rather than links to YouTube videos. Because of this, Facebook’s algorithms will “prefer” these types of videos over static promotional posts or linked video content.
Not sure how to incorporate video into your social strategy?
We’ve got you covered with a few tips and tricks to make your transition into video seamless and successful.